"Home" was first conceived after deciding to leave New York City and move back to my hometown. I was working security at the Met Cloisters, the medieval branch of the Metropolitan Museum of Art working evenings and drawing cloud studies while dreaming about how great it's going to feel to be home after being away for so long. It remained a rough sketch in my notebook for over a year until I actually returned to my childhood home and was able to truly capture the feeling of that moment. My favorite thing about this piece is how clear the feeling of calm shines through. I love that almost everyone who buys this piece places it in their children's bedroom.
• Alder, semi-hardwood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
• Paper thickness: 10.3 mil (0.26 mm)
• Paper weight: 5.57 oz/y² (189 g/m²)
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
• Blank product components in the US sourced from Japan and the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Japan and Latvia